Saturday, April 10, 2010

Melody

These are some snap shots we took of Mel while she was sitting on the counter while Stephanie was making dinner. First she fished for gold fish. When that got old she saw a glass of water and had to have a drink. Of course a glass of water can be used for more than just drinking. Everyday Melody is doing something new and cute. It's hard to watch her grow up so fast. I wish I could put time on hold and enjoy this time a little longer. I know that tomorrow she will be even cuter, but that will be one day closer to growing up.
She is like her Daddy in one way for sure (not sure if thats a good thing or not). She likes a good show or two. (NETFLIX online is pretty good to both of us) Her favorite right now hands down is Barney. Every five minutes throughout the whole day she looks at me or Steph and says " I du Uuuu" Which is her way of starting the song I Love You that plays at the end of Barney. She will keep repeating it if we don't sing the song for her. She has me wrapped around her finger for sure because I sing it to her about 50 times a night.





1 comment:

Angela S said...

I love seeing people using their computers for TVs. Our kids grew up like that, well at least the last 3+ years which is more than half Tyler's life and nearly all of Jimmy's. She's a cute kid!