Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer Recap

I didn't do much blogging this summer, so I thought I'd share some of the fun things we did.


Melody experienced the zoo for the
first time and really enjoyed it.


Melody also enjoyed playing with her toys, and learning to walk.


Baby blessing for my brother's baby boy, Aaron.


Mel and I had season passes to Seven Peaks.
She is quite the water-baby!

Jameson and I spent a week in California with his sister Jessica and her husband Mike. We went to Disney Land, hung out a the beach, stayed in nice hotels, and had a great time!

Me and Jam at the Santa Monica Pier


Mike, Jess, and I at Disney Land.
It was my first time so I was excited!




We took Melody on her first boat ride on Utah Lake.


Jameson participated in an army recruiting camp called LTC.
He ended up coming home early because
he decided the army wasn't for him.

Well, that was a quick recap of our summer activities. Man, summer sure flew by.



No comments: